Monday, December 27, 2010

Contests coming to an end!

Here's to hoping everyone had a Merry Christmas! I know I did, both my wife and I enjoyed our kids on Christmas Day just as every year. Watching them open presents gets better each year! But enough about that, I was off long enough because of Christmas and it is time to get back to work! A couple day absence from both of the Blogs and everything else I am involved in puts me so far behind I don't even want to think about all the work I have ahead of me today.

But for all of you... I wanted to shoot out a quick reminder that both of the contests we have listed on our Contest Page end on December 31st! So you only have a couple days left to enter the contest if you have not already! And if you have then great! Just sit tight and as soon as winners are announced I will announce them here as well! Both contests have different dates for the drawings, so read up on the Contest page and check it out. All the info is there! And as always.. GOOD LUCK!